Tuesday, November 9, 2010

for the past few months.
i've been through many of my first time.
studies, relationship, friendship.
for the end of this year,
from the bottom of my heart,
truly,
sincerely,
i have to say this,
mwy, thanks.


i hate that im being selfish
sorry i dont love you, but i want you to be my side
i dont wish the others owned you.

i'm yeah so bitch and selfish
'll thought of you every time when i am sad emo
'll say all the things out just to you
'll get a lil upset when you're not replying.
ridiculous
dont treat me like im your gf
dont care bout me that much
stop helping me to make the digi campus stuffs
although you had been kicked out by the security guard for tons of time
stop buying food for me and said just in case you are hungry
but you knew i've just finished my lunch.
stop buying sweets trying to put beside my bottle
but you dont know which my bottle is.
stop checking the flight ticket for me
for just once i mentioned to you.
stop saying that you'll borrow me your salary
because you knew i have to pay it all by myself.
stop texting me with long msg
though i just replied only two or three lines.
for once your msg just cant slip off my mind
when you get drunk
what you told me.
i still remember.
but i've chose a most stupid way
i ignored your msg
and then i told you we are best friend
it hurts
so so sorry tzh.

wt, you like sw now right?
i mean you love.
dont ever call me without a thing
dont ever chat with me through phone everyday
i might misunderstand.
when i saw you wrote imy stphwng,
i'll get a lil piss
sorry wt.


thanks you guys for making me feel that im not being left out
thanks for making me feel warm when i was upset
thanks for making me grown up
some may leave me, some may stay with me.
no big deal, i have to learn how to get through this.
anyway,
one sentence.
i simply love you guys.