Saturday, November 29, 2008

long storyyy.

2day.
late for school
den
i din order RICE.
no rice eatt.
=[
so hungryy.
still ned wait til 5.00pm
den
hyh also late.but she got order!
why i so stupid onee.
hahah
den she give me her rice and she din eat.
so WEIDAI.
hahaha
but i eat 1/3 den give her.
HAHAHAHA.
[sorry ar.and thanks for ur rice.if not i died dee.haaha]
and today
teacher gave us see
the video.
tat POPO
so geng.
and wear til so SHINY SHINY
hahaah
den we said her eyes was closing when perform
so funny
cos we really cant ssee her eyes.
'_____'>>my small eyes
*_____*>>ccy small eyes.
ahahah
whr got ppl ge eye like tat ge.



i wrote tat
hahahah
after bathing.
too bored dee.
my word so preety.
hahaha



after amcco=)
the cupp
my mum force me to drink water
hahah
she say can let me BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP ge worrr.



tatss
a free thinggg
hahahah
after my mum bought
two botol of HL MILK.
ahahahah
i love hl milk.
//when stay back today
we go a bread shop
just opposite school.
den we paksa SITOBELI pay for us 1st
hahaha
cos we din bring money.hahah.so stupid.
den i bought a 100plus and share 1 chocolate cake with hyh.
the 100plus cost 1.80 and the cake cost 5.00BUCKS
just A CAKE.
den
when we walk back school
my mum came dy.
ahahah
SO EARLY.
she saw me WALKING back to school
and she SIT in the car FOLLOWING me.
HAHAHAHAH
my sis at thr laugh and point me.
hahah
den i run back class to take back all my things
hyh them stil walk so sloww
hahha
deni cal hyh give me tat chocolate cake
hahah
den she really gave me.
she din eat the chocolate cake.
why 2day she so WEIDAI one.
hahahahah



tats the 100plus and the 5BUCKS cake.




i ate half dee.
hahah
NOT TASTY punya!
i just the upper layer tat chocolate.
HAHAHAHAH



den
i go and have a cup of TEA.
hahaha
hot tea
good of diet.
hahahha
and the banana!
my sis say is my mum go take for me ge worr.
HAHHA
at office thr.
free one.



the banana!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha
banana can avoid constipation
can let u BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP.
sesuai me!
HAHAHAH



hahahah
my sis n i keep playing with
the BANANA.
haahahah
keep capture.
so S-T-U-P-I-D
hahahaha
my mum cal me yak jiu worr.don play.
HAHAHAH
YAKJIU.[jiaxin]
HAHAHAHAHA