Thursday, November 13, 2008

i love themmm

KELLY PANG;)

i call her KELLY KELLY PANG
nicer larhh
or KELLY PANG PANG also can
haha
she helps me a LOTTTTTTTTT.
the daySSSS
the SHOE
and all about her detailsss
hahah
alwys say her
make me fly up sky~~~
hahahaha
im boring and sitting there
she still let me see her profile
i see many times dyyy.hahaha.XD
shhhhhhhhhhh.
don tel anyoneeeee.
she's a nice girl
and mou duen duen say ILOVEYOU to me
hahahaahahah
swtttt.=.=
ILOVEYOUTOO~~

HOW MEI AI;)

one SEI SOR POH
act i knew her since standrad 2
we are BEST fren last time
den standrad 4 PECAH jor
den no contact dyyy.
hahah
now let me noe back her
=)
she like to dreamm
and she will imagine
something that wont happen
is IMPOSSIBLE
hahahah
make me keep laughing
when chatting with her
and saying something IMPOSSIBLE
my mum say me SUDAH GILA
keep laughing.
hahaha