Thursday, November 6, 2008

LAMEEE.

actually
nothing happen.
tat SHUM JEAN WEI
keep asking me to updates my blog
just call me simply say sumthing
hahah
nothing to say
and
i have no time larhh
not free like them
sob.
=[
and they alwys SINGINGGGG.
i noe it means something
but i don noe wad's tat


holidays is coming
closer and closer
I HATE A LONG TIME HOLIDAYSSSSSSS
quite lame
gonna mad
keep practising
and
vv important!
cant see here adyy lorh den
2MONTHS arr.
so longggg.
maybe tat time i'll not like her anymore
but it's qiute impossible.
hahha
:)
and
i admit
my blog is quite simple
cos
i have no longer time
to make my blog BEAUTIFULLL
and
COLOURFUL.
hahah


OHHH
i hate tat HONG ZHI QING~!!!!
WTH
she's younger den me
and keep BAI MAI those senior face
ROARRRRR
i hate herrrr
and
she's so tat
G-E-P-O
wad im seeing
she wanna see
at thr ZHONG HAR ZHONG HAR
wad we're talking also mau tau.
huiyo.
but her teknik quite good larh
but im better then herrr~!!
hahahahahahah
*self-loving*
xD