Friday, June 10, 2011

i cry easily.
when mum is backed and she scolded me without reason
i cried. i hadnt start to talk a single word yet.
when mum scolded me again to clean up the shits
i cried. it is not my responsibility to clean up the mess everyday.
when everyone left the house
i cried. why is my holiday shit like one of a kind.
i just started my holiday, and y'all are commanding me to do this and that
so am i having my holiday seriously?
i havent finish my works yet. i havent hang out for once yet. i havent go shopping yet. i havent watch any movie yet. i havent watch any drama yet. i havent do what i wanted to do.
well i think i 'm having my worst holiday ever since 24/12/1994.
bulllshit

sad that no one is asking me out for a hang-out, my dear friends.
i think im no one in everyone's heart.