Friday, March 27, 2009

the day i accompany my sis to imax.she wanna check something.
just behind the gunung rapat mcd.
while i was walking thr then i saw lzq.HAHA. i keep closing my face.
i mean around nose thr.with my hand.due to im having a pimple! damn it.
then i walking into the imax. there's so big.and i am very scare.
cos the ppl thr looks so UNKIND.HAHA.
then the ppl said there was no two place together.needs to seperate.
he gave me the place that's just between two looks so horrible guys.wth.
then i told my sis tat i dont want anymore! im so scare.HAHAHAHA.
but that time my mum cant go out tat time.she has to work.
then we two like pengemis you know. no place to go.HAHA.
just can wait my mum come and fetch us home again.
sorry):



that's the place i'm wait for my mum to come.so pity.

ya.my sis and i.HAHA.


the india shop! i bought my sis some snacks.cos i felt so guilty.